This is a reminder of a special meeting on Thursday April 26th at 6:30pm at the Charlottetown Curling Club to discuss the CCA’s proposed operational changes next season including the format of national events. The results of this discussion will be relayed to the PEICA and the CCA. Proposed changes include:
1. Mixed – winners to pay own way, format change and eligibility for playdowns
2. Details of CCA competitor fee
3. Seniors – winners to pay for own hotel rooms
4. Changes to the Brier/Scotties format
5. Relegation format for national events
Documentation from the CCA related to this discussion is attached to this notice. Further documentation will be available for viewing at the meeting. Please come out and voice your opinion on these proposals.